Dank Memes: The Government controls everything!
It is possible that I won't publish this blog post. I have stopped responding to stuff like this on Facebook because...nobody cares. Nobody cares what I say on my blog either but this way nobody receives notifications about it.
I think that this meme is about 10% true. I think that there are a lot of problems with our current society and if you look to hard into the big industry of food production an argument can be made that we those companies only want to keep us healthy enought to make it to fifty until our kids can start buying their addictive junk food.
Woah. Sorry, I blacked out on my soap box there for a minute.
Anyways. Yeah, you need to check with someone before you do most of this stuff, and most of the time the government entities in question are going to say, "yeah, fine, thanks for letting us know." But if you are going to sell me food, I want to know that you understand how refridgeration works.
I mean, I could just go through all of these but this is too over the top. I didn't have to ask anyone to cut my hair last week. Maybe it's just my existence as a middle class white male, though, so feel free to contact me if I'm missing the experience of someone else.
I'm just going to summarize my opinions here; in list form:
1. We are running out of fish.
2. Rain water: people will probably kill themselves.
3. Renovate/ Build a Home: you will probably kill yourself/kill the person who buys your house/ruin the neighborhood for everyone else.
4. I grow my own food. It doesn't always work out.
5. Hunt/own a weapn: you will probably kill yourself or someone else.
6. There are a lot of people who shouldn't be driving.
7. If you are going to sell food you should know how a refridgerator works. I don't want to check myself.
That last sentence reallt sums up my opinion on most of this. Since we all live together in society, you have to ask your neighbor if they mind the huge party you're throwing this weekend. I don't want people to line up to ask me for permission and neither does anyone else, so we set up the government to take care of that.
P.S. Lemonade stands make me feel guilty so stop letting your kids set them up. I wish they were illegal.